Our work combines the perspectives of the faculty of the Department notably finance, economics, planning, environmental policy and spatial analysis
In addition to research, the CRERC centre staff:
- Lead on delivery of the new part-time Masters in Real Estate Programme [MSt] drawing on the multi-disciplinary strengths of the Centre, Department and University.
- direct and provide modules in the MPhil programme on Real Estate Finance
- supervise undergraduate, MPhil and PhD student dissertations
- engage with institutional investors, property companies, policy makers and other thought leaders nationally and globally around issues relating to real estate and real assets.
- Author and contribute to major reports and papers relevant to today's industry and to decison making and future strategy.
The Centre holds a number of events and seminars. These include our annual Long Term Investor event and hosting The Cambridge Real Estate Research Club.
We provide consultancy support to business and industry. This includes specifically tailored training and development sessions and/or conferences for senior and high performing employees within the field. Our latest 4 day programme for potential leaders in the field of Real Estate received overwhelmingly positive feedback,
"It was a privilege to be at Cambridge and to listen & participate in some great sessions with some fantastic speakers"
All of our activities and interactions with industry contribute to shaping the direction of the Centre and future research, ensuring that the work of CRERC continues to be innovative, inter-disciplinary and industry-relevant.